You must be someone who naturally finds yourself creating structure and process where there isn’t any. You are highly organized and passionate about creating efficiency. Working smarter not harder is your philosophy and you gush over anything to maximize productivity.
Your past agency experience offers you the ability to anticipate a client's needs before they even ask, and your pensions for checklists and clear, concise communication are a client’s dream.
At Electric Enjin the AE/Project Lead is responsible for ensuring that we deliver high-quality experiences and service to our clients. You will work closely with the client and internal team orchestrating and clearly communicating to ensure projects are being executed properly on-time and on-budget. Being able to anticipate hurdles and roadblocks but provide solutions while managing Client expectations is vital to this role. As our company continues on a major growth trajectory, you will be the glue that keeps it all together, ensuring our team can function and scale accordingly.
- Managing communication between clients, creatives, and technologists.
- Preparing account service-related documents such as presentations, emails, and other client communications and correspondence.
- Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls.
- Verifying production specs.
- Fully understand the client objectives alongside project goals and communicate them clearly along with making recommendations
- Proactively identify opportunities and solutions for clients
- Maintaining current work-in-progress records and archives of past project information.
- Scheduling client meetings and follow-ups as well as maintaining an internal calendar.
- Participating in Creative brainstorm strategies
- Management of overall team workflow as it relates to client deliverables
- Assist with new business outreach initiatives
- Run custom reports and prepare them for client share featuring key highlights
- Process development, refinement and project management of;
- Client feedback process
- Account/Creative process
- Asset/file centralization
- Monitor day-to-day activities to ensure work is progressing as planned and proactively identify and solve potential project risks and problems
- Manage budget and forecast management
- Manage overall project organization including schedules, assets, requirements, specifications, responsibilities, and expectations
- Consistently manage client expectations and deliver the highest quality service
- Document and articulate project status to clients and team members on a regular basis
- Manage post-launch meetings to recap challenges, lessons learned, and encourage methods for improvement.
Knowledge & Experience
- 2-4 years client facing experience managing projects in an agency environment
- Highly Organized
- Detail-oriented and Self-motivated
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Speak technically to non-technical people and speak non-technically to very technical people
- Positive attitude and level headed under pressure
- Ability to manage workload, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Passionate about learning new skills and emerging technologies
- Competent with the basics: Microsoft Office/Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Keynote,
- Past experience writing HTML/CSS/JS, (Although this position does not require you to write code, it does require that you have firm understanding of how all technologies work and connect)
- Experience with managing digital projects, especially the design and development of websites
- Prior experience with Shopify and/or eCommerce platforms
- Strong understanding of technical and functional requirements
- Familiarity with third-party applications and integrations